I wonder . . .
Russell D.
2015-06-11 22:22:02 UTC
. . . who will be the last one to post here?
daytripper
2015-06-12 03:31:43 UTC
Post by Russell D.
. . . who will be the last one to post here?
probably not me, though I still keep an occasional eye on this tomb for signs
of resurrection...

;)
d***@gmail.com
2015-06-18 18:34:33 UTC
Post by daytripper
Post by Russell D.
. . . who will be the last one to post here?
probably not me, though I still keep an occasional eye on this tomb for signs
of resurrection...
;)
Come to the dark side:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/recoutdoorsfishingfly/10153627200808268/?notif_t=group_activity

Kevin
riverman
2015-07-03 16:38:58 UTC
I'm in the running....
Nogood Boyo
2015-09-07 21:14:20 UTC
Post by riverman
Post by Russell D.
. . . who will be the last one to post here?
I'm in the running....
You were...
Nogood Boyo
Chicago Paddling-Fishing
2015-09-21 01:26:06 UTC
Post by Nogood Boyo
Post by riverman
Post by Russell D.
. . . who will be the last one to post here?
I'm in the running....
You were...
--
Nogood Boyo
Me too.... but its so crappy now... ;-)
--
John Nelson
Chicago Area Paddling/Fishing Page
(A Non-Commercial Web Site: No Sponsors, No Paid Ads and Nothing to Sell)
s***@gmail.com
2015-10-07 02:33:47 UTC
Post by Chicago Paddling-Fishing
"riverman" wrote in message
Post by riverman
Post by Russell D.
. . . who will be the last one to post here?
I'm in the running....
You were...
--
Nogood Boyo
Me too.... but its so crappy now... ;-)
--
John Nelson
Chicago Area Paddling/Fishing Page
http://www.chicagopaddling.org http://www.chicagofishing.org
(A Non-Commercial Web Site: No Sponsors, No Paid Ads and Nothing to Sell)
Off topic ... keep your posts on topic. ;-)
Ah, the memories.

Steve
daytripper
2015-10-08 00:12:43 UTC
"riverman" wrote in message
Post by riverman
Post by Russell D.
. . . who will be the last one to post here?
I'm in the running....
You were...
--
Nogood Boyo
Me too.... but its so crappy now... ;-)
--
John Nelson
Chicago Area Paddling/Fishing Page
http://www.chicagopaddling.org http://www.chicagofishing.org
(A Non-Commercial Web Site: No Sponsors, No Paid Ads and Nothing to Sell)
Off topic ... keep your posts on topic. ;-)
Ah, the memories.
Steve
Gotta love the Classics :D

/daytripper
m***@freenet.de
2015-10-27 16:28:24 UTC
No idea, and it would be pointless anyway.
Nogood Boyo
2015-10-30 22:42:46 UTC
Post by m***@freenet.de
Post by Russell D.
. . . who will be the last one to post here?
No idea, and it would be pointless anyway.
Not if the last post said "We've all gone to [wherever]... come and join
us..."
m***@iso.bf
That would be interesting. Sort of sharing a secret spot?
Nogood Boyo
Oh, go on then, you can have the last word...
giles
2016-01-15 15:28:52 UTC
Post by Russell D.
. . . who will be the last one to post here?
Does it really matter?

In any case, whoever it is should remember to turn down the thermostat, shut off the lights, set the alarm, and lock the door. You never know who might sneak in.

g.
Nogood Boyo
2016-01-15 18:57:24 UTC
Of course not. But it's me at the moment.
giles
2016-01-17 06:05:48 UTC
Post by Nogood Boyo
Post by giles
Post by Russell D.
. . . who will be the last one to post here?
Does it really matter?
Of course not. But it's me at the moment.
Nah, you're not the last.....merely the latest.....for a moment.

There can only be one.

And it ain't happened yet.

And it won't.....for a while.

g.
to whom it seems like old times.....kinda
Nogood Boyo
Whatever...
giles
2016-01-19 04:52:05 UTC
Whatever? Hm.....

Sounds like you're not interested.

Has it ever occurred to you to wonder what compels you to participate in discussions that don't interest you? Does it even matter to you that you are somehow compelled to participate in discussions that don't interest you? Have you ever wondered whether or not you are even capable of not participating in conversations that don't interest you? I'd bet a shiny new nickel that you are absolutely incapable of refraining from participating in exchanges that don't interest you.

Would you like to prove me wrong?

g.
who notes that it IS exactly like old times :)
daytripper
2016-01-25 03:23:43 UTC
Post by giles
Whatever? Hm.....
Sounds like you're not interested.
Has it ever occurred to you to wonder what compels you to participate in discussions that don't interest you? Does it even matter to you that you are somehow compelled to participate in discussions that don't interest you? Have you ever wondered whether or not you are even capable of not participating in conversations that don't interest you? I'd bet a shiny new nickel that you are absolutely incapable of refraining from participating in exchanges that don't interest you.
Would you like to prove me wrong?
g.
who notes that it IS exactly like old times :)
wow. truer words haven't been spoken 'round these parts in years.
'course, pretty much NO words have been spoken over that period.

Still...

/daytripper (lmao. it's like the Usenet Way Back Machine suddenly came to life
;)
giles
2016-01-25 05:16:57 UTC
Post by daytripper
Post by giles
[...]
Howdy Dave!

How ya been?

g.
who begins to suspect that maybe that recent cpr course wasn't an absolute waste of time after all.
daytripper
2016-01-25 23:09:17 UTC
Post by giles
Post by daytripper
Post by giles
[...]
I've been well, Wolfie, and thanks for asking. Wife, kids and grand kids are
all healthy and doing great. Still managing to swing a fly or two on occasion,
though nowhere near enuff. I gotta work on that.

Other than training up your powers of resurrection (always an asset, imo) how
are things up your end of the world? Hope you and yours are fine and dandy!

Cheers!

/daytripper
giles
2016-01-26 04:08:06 UTC
Post by daytripper
I've been well, Wolfie, and thanks for asking. Wife, kids and grand kids are
all healthy and doing great. Still managing to swing a fly or two on occasion,
though nowhere near enuff. I gotta work on that.
Other than training up your powers of resurrection (always an asset, imo) how
are things up your end of the world? Hope you and yours are fine and dandy!
Cheers!
/daytripper
On the personal front, things are splendiferous here. I get to spend pretty much all day every day (literally 24/7/365 if I wish) playing with every tool and material I have ever coveted and a whole lot more that I never even dreamed of. And being a part time seasonal employee at my current job, I have pretty much 24/7 available to me.

I've been spending a lot of time blacksmithing and doing various woodworking projects. Recently finished building an old fashioned potter's kickwheel.....even carved the stone. Will be making pots, bowls, cups, etc. as soon as I can pin down my erstwhile teacher. Am also relearing welding.....and a million other things. If I was punching a clock it would show that I am putting in 10 to 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. But I take lots of long breaks.

Fire. I get to play with LOTS of fire.

Whatta hoot!

On the statewide, national, an international fronts things appear to be about as fucked up as ever. Not much I can do about any of that except once again take up the cudgel here in good old roff.

I'm ready for that.

g.
tell some of the boys i sez come on over. :)
Mark H. Bowen
2016-11-09 16:29:47 UTC
You never send me flowers?